ROASTED POTATOES & BRUSSEL SPROUTS [VIDEO]
This is a recipe for roasted baby potatoes and sweet potatoes as well as roasted brussel sprouts. Super delicious and quick to make.
500 grams baby potatoes
500 grams sweet potatoes
500 grams brussel sprouts
Rosemary - 4 springs of rosemary
Olive oil, to oil the tray
A bit of water, to add for baking
A handful of crushed walnuts
A handful of almond flakes
A handful of pomegranate seeds
1. Cut the potatoes in cubes.
2. Add the potatoes and the brussel sprouts in a tray.
3. Sprinkle with olive oil, rosemary and add a bit of water.
4. Cook for approximately 20 to 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Transfer the roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts to a bowl and top them up with crushed walnuts, almond flakes and pomegranate seeds.