HOMEMADE COCONUT OIL MOISTURISER [VIDEO]
This is a recipe for an amazing homemade coconut oil moisturising which also contains shea butter and aloe vera that are known for moisturing the skin, and for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties. The recipe is in parts as you can make as much of it as you want, the only thing you need to remember is that the dosage is 3 parts of shea butter, 2 parts of coconut oil and 1 part of aloe vera, i.e. 3 tbsp of shea butter, 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 1 tbsp of aloe vera.
Prep Time: 5 min - Cooking Time: 60-90 secs (1 - 1.5 mins)
3 parts of shea butter
2 parts of coconut oil
1 part of aloe vera
1. Melt the shea butter and coconut oil on a very low heat.
2. As soon as these melt, switch off the gas and combine with aloe vera very well.
3. Leave for a few hours to solidify.
4. If you are in a hurry, then you can put the mix in the fridge.
5. After the mixture is solidified, mix again the ingredients well ensuring that the ingredients are well combined.
6. Apply on your skin or use as a deodorant.
Buy the ingredients here
Olive Oil - http://amzn.to/2sGroG3
Coconut oil - http://amzn.to/2rAJNEX
Shea Butter - http://amzn.to/2zbQGyG