In this episode, I will be sharing with you some of the most delicious ways of staying hydrated throughout the day.
If hydrated properly, 92% of our body is water and so by ensuring that you hydrate yourself properly, you fill your body with enough energy to fight fatigue, reduce premature aging and acne, better control your weight and keep the elasticity of the skin.
Now there is a lot of confusion as to how much water you need to actually drink. Are YOU confused? Well, there is no standard quantity. The quantity of water you need, depends on your body structure and your activity. Someone that is 6ft tall has different water consumption requirements to someone that is 5.2ft tall. Someone that exercises 2-3 hours a day has completely different water consumption requirements to someone that does not exercise at all. Just make sure you keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
If you would like to spice up your daily intake of hydrating drinks, then I have 5 amazing suggestions.
1. Ginger & berry or lemon & lime infused water – antinflamatory, provide vitamin C, help boost immune system
2. Greek mountain tea – great immune booster, delicious and easy to consume
3. Organic dried chamomile drink – calming, relaxing, help you relax and great for when you have difficulty sleeping
4. Mint & cardamon hot water – promote good digestion
5. Coconut water – great hydrating drink, for especially when you exercise when you lose electrolytes such as sodium and potassium through sweat, so coconut water is a quick and easy way to replenish these
I hope this serves you. Thank you for making me a part of your day today.
I am always grateful for you,